Saturday, June 8, 2013

Commercial labs patent novel Coronavirus



Commercial labs patent novel Coronavirus

Subscribe to pinksapphiret .

Published on Jun 8, 2013
Coronavirus is currently killinig 50% of the people who contract it....




WEBSITE: SOTT.NET
SOURCE CREDIT: Chris Carrington, of The Daily Sheeple
PHOTO CREDIT: © SPL

ARTICLE WEBSITE and LINK: http://www.sott.net/category/7-Health...

For more info on current virus information, please subscribe to Jon Clem's youtube channel, he is listed in my recommended viewing list of great channels..

I do not take any credit for the content or photos at all. This video is not for profit, it is for educational, informational purposes only. I do not take credit for the content.

I read for the visually impaired, and mobile device users. If anyone does not wish to listen to the entire broadcast, please use the link provided. The content of my videos does not always necessarily reflect my personal viewpoints or opinions. It is up to the viewer to decide.

DISCLAIMER: No copyright infringement is ever intended.This is for information and educational purposes only..It is not for commercial use or profit at all. The content is up to the viewer to decide.. I'm unable to verify or confirm the content so please understand. I do not approve or disapprove of the content. This video is not for profit at all...no copyright infringement is ever intended. I do not take any credit for the content, video, maps or photographs. They belong to their respective owners, and not to me.

FAIR USE: This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material available in a effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc..I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. No copyright infringement is ever intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment